Office. 01708 898 101 24 hour Line. 07411 955103
Maintain and oversee administration systems that support the function of the agency
Support business administration
Business Development, Marketing and Public Relation
Monitoring and Quality
Training & Development
Health & Safety Adherence
1. Support the provision of advice and guidance to clients and staff to ensure that the service is delivered to a high standard.
2. Deal with enquires from new and existing customers and signpost or provide
information about Brisca Recruitment and Domiciliary Care services as appropriate.
1. Manage the day to day administration of the department.
2. Liaise with key staff in other departments to ensure procedures operate effectively and in a timely manner.
3. Process invoicing and Payroll weekly.
1. Assist the department manager with the implementation of business development, the planning of marketing, the analysis of management information and with organising public relations activities.
2. General maintenance of the company website
1. Collect and administer risk assessment monies.
2. Provide the Finance department with documentation as required.
1. Ensure administrative compliance for the department manager with all regulatory requirements.
2. Collate and analyse all client satisfaction data and quality assurance programmes as requested.
3. Ensure that the department’s administrative procedures comply with data protection legislation and the organisation’s policies relating to confidentiality.
4. Support the department to achieve and maintain best practice in relation to service provision.
Training and development
1. Undergo appropriate training, development and system evaluation as required by the Department manager.
Health and safety
1. To become familiar with all policies and their practical implementation with regard to Health and Safety, including accident reporting and fire procedures.
2. To undertake essential training as required.
3. To assist the registered manager in undertaking periodic risk assessments of the workplace.
Working practices /general
1. To be aware of and implement Brisca Recruitment and Domiciliary Care’s policies.
2. Any other duties that may reasonably fall within the purview of the job.
Highest possible quality standards for total peace of mind
At Brisca Recruitment Limited, we conduct stringent recruitment procedures for all potential employees.
This is to ensure that our clients have no qualms about the quality of service provided to them. We carry out the numerous checks and document verification as a part of our recruitment.